have been several new additions to the Kalo Chorio ex-pat
population since the last issue and we extend a warm welcome
to them all.
- Isabel, who has long owned the house on
the main road at the bottom of Bob's lane, has taken up
permanent residence now she has retired.
- John and Ann Charalambous, from Bury St
Edmunds, are still flitting backwards and forwards but will
shortly be here full-time in the house on the corner opposite
- Steve and Sue are the new inhabitants of
David and Leanne's former home, and with them is Sue's mother
June, who is herself looking to buy property.
- June's son Nick and his wife Sarah, with
son Daniel, are working hard on the house next to the shop,
renting a house near the tavern until their own is ready.
- Dot and Ron Wells, with their cats, have
moved into what was Kronk-ny-Kewin.
- Lynne Kenning is working out her last term
of teaching in Germany then will be here like